Thursday, August 19, 2010

Late getting home

Dear Jenn.
So I'm a bit later than you expected but since I came at 10 and had lunch I should have left at 4. I lost track of a bit of time and now it's after 4 and I'm waiting for the bus.
I did try to eat at my desk but I was clumsy or something today so I kept spilling. I decided to take a break for lunch and it was just Linda and me in the office so I spent lunch with her in the training room. Ah well.
I'm not sure what times i'll go to work next week maybe Tuesday and Wednesday so I'm done sooner in the week. There's something happening at work on Wednesday anyway that I should go to. MLT is coming in to discuss "Issues of Incorporation" with us. Could be quite useful.

I took a brand new bus this morning. It had that "new bus smell" of plastic and glue out gassing. I think my IQ dropped a few points while trapped in there. However, it did look quite tidy and new and it has a cupboard or something about 2 meters behind the drivers seat. I sat in the single seat between them. I can't figure out what the closet thing could be for.

Well I'm at Golden Mile so i'll have to stop for now.
Reade.
Sent from my BlackBerry® Tour wireless handheld

No comments:

Post a Comment