Saturday, September 4, 2010

Saturday

Dear Jenn,
So I'm sitting rocking in the living room while you watch your sourdough course. Gella is playdoughing on the table and Ni is outside somewhere playing with Elijah. I'm tired from taking care of the kids all night in their new sleeping arrangement. Eventually they'll do better. Ni woke up and climbed down without hurting himself so that's good.

I feel like I should get some work done but feel fairly unmotivated from weariness. This will pass sometime this evening no doubt, just in time for bedtime alas.

I'm a bit concerned about my classes next week. I certainly hope it all works out and there are no glitches to graduating. I guess if it go haywire I can always take a class while working.

Love Reade
Sent from my BlackBerry® Tour wireless handheld

No comments:

Post a Comment