Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Work, work, work

Dear Jenn,
                I just got off the phone with you and Ni. You're coming back from ... a farm. I've had a mostly fruitless day of searching for a few specific documents from the past.  If only I was looking for an obscure cartoon that only had 4 episodes, of which only two every aired. In which case I could go to the numerous websites with screen captures and every bit of dialog annotated with a guide to the characters. But alas, these are gov't docs so, suffice to say, they're not easily accessible. Indeed may have been thrown away or just in a cardboard box in some gov't building somewhere. 

It rained and hailed here about half an hour ago and the staff all stopped working to watch. Fun in Saskatchewan. It was certainly a welcome break for me. They're going to put a lock on my door soon. Not for me, of course, but for the new guy coming in a few weeks. The info kept in the office will be very hush-hush so a lock is only sensible. But with a professional like Avi I'm not too worried about the stuff. He could probably break my neck with his pinkie using a secret Krave Maga strike. 

Life at SpringBoard.

No comments:

Post a Comment