Monday, May 17, 2010

Genesis

Dear Reade,

A space for us to write, in which we might enjoy telling the tales of our daily lives and in which we can trace what we are learning, seeing, doing and becoming.

So much of my life I have spent second guessing, quadruple takes. I am jumping in, following the ways of my grandfather whose 91st birthday we are celebrating today. Delightful and with a personality in full bloom, Fred no longer worries about what others will think of him. Maybe he never has. He calls our boy by various and sundry other names vaguely related in sound or form to his given name. Fred's love is true but he doesn't have time to "much ado" about details.

Could be genetic. Fred's mom, Elizabeth, called me Genesis instead of Jennifer. Wonder what I'll call our grandkids...

So today, I'm jumping right in. Starting something new. Letting go of the second guesses. Looking forward to what may be. And what may become.

Love, Jenn(ifer)

No comments:

Post a Comment